I-80 Equipment is seeking Diesel Mechanic/Technicians due to rapid growth!
Here at I-80 Equipment, we pay the best in the area of up to $30 an hour! To top it off, we also offer a full benefits package with paid overtime, paid vacation, and sick time!
- Determines vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts
- Corrects vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies; sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as power and drive trians, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emision, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units
- Tooling, supply management, mechanical inspection tools, technical understanding, attention to detail, dependability, thoroughness, verbal communication, documentation skills, inventory control, job knowledge
- Hydraulic and boom experience is a plus
- Creativity and critical thinking to resolve everyday problems
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to lift 75 to 100lbs
- CDL preferred but not required
Please download, fill out and upload the Emplyment Application and I-9 Forms below before submitting application: