1. What information does I-80 Equipment gather?
I-80 Equipment gathers information about you and your use of the Services as set forth below.
- Information about you. I-80 Equipment collects personal information about you including, without limitation, personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail address) and financial information (such as your credit card information). For some of our Services we may also ask other information about you such as your age or other demographic information. I-80 Equipment may also collect your contact information and correspondence if you contact us by e-mail or letter.
- Information about your use of the Services. I-80 Equipment collects information about your use of the Services including, without limitation, data about your computer (such as operating system type, browser type, software installed on your computer) and your web browsing information (such as referring URL’s as well as your IP address).
2. How does I-80 Equipment gathe information?
I-80 Equipment gathers information that you submit on any I-80 Equipment registration forms, surveys, questionnaires or other online forms. I-80 Equipment gathers information about your use of the Services during such use, and you understand that you are not anonymous to us. I-80 Equipment may also gather new information or update information from other sources including, for example, verifying and updating your address using third party services, using various methods to update your credit card expiration date or collecting information from our business partners.
3. How does I-80 Equipment use the gathered information?
I-80 Equipment uses your information to make your use of the Services more personalized and convenient. I-80 Equipment uses your information to display or deliver materials, such as e-mails, surveys and content. I-80 Equipment may use your information to target such materials so that they may be more relevant to you than materials that would be provided without the use of your information. I-80 Equipment may use your information to make online transactions more convenient for you, such as pre-filling online forms that you may submit to us or, for some of our Services, this information may be pre-filled for third parties. I-80 Equipment may provide your information to third parties as described below in Section 4.
- I-80 Equipment uses your information to conduct and provide market research and data analysis services.
- I-80 Equipment uses your information to provide, support and maintain the Services including, for example, to monitor and diagnose the Services, to provide technical support, to bill you for the Services and to contact you with respect to the Services or other I-80 Equipment products or services.
4. With whom does I-80 Equipment share information we gather?
- I-80 Equipment will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any third party, except if you have given us your consent for such disclosure or if the disclosure is described below. I-80 Equipment may share your non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
- I-80 Equipment may share your personally identifiable information with third parties that provide services on behalf of I-80 Equipment. Such third parties do not have the right to use your information for any purpose other than to provide the applicable service.
- I-80 Equipment may share your personally identifiable information with its affiliates that protect your personally identifiable information from disclosure to non-affiliated third parties in a manner similar to this Privacy Statement.
- If I-80 Equipment sells, assigns or transfers the part of its business that provides a particular Service to you, your personally identifiable information may be sold, assigned or transferred as a part of such transaction.
- I-80 Equipment may disclose your personally identifiable information, any communications sent or received by you, and any other information that we may have about your account as follows: as may be required by law, regulation, rule or court order; pursuant to requests from governmental agencies or law enforcement authorities; as necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating the Rules; to operate the Services properly; or to protect I-80 Equipment, our members or other third parties including, without limitation, other emergency situations.
Third Party Sites and Co-Branded Services. I-80 Equipment may advertise, promote, reference, recommend or provide links to third party sites, services and products. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which may not comply with this Privacy Statement, even if the site, service or product is branded with I-80 Equipments’ logo or name. I-80 Equipment IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY PRACTICES OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTIES. I-80 Equipment recommends that you review the privacy policies of any such third parties.
5. How may you access or update stored information about you?
You may review and update your information stored as a part of your account in either the personal profile or billing information areas at any time. To access such information, please call I-80 Equipment.
6. How does I-80 Equipment protect your personal information?
All of your account information is password protected for your security. Your billing information is transmitted and displayed using industry-standard SSL encryption. While I-80 Equipment believes that it has implemented reasonable security, I-80 Equipment cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized third parties, such as hackers, from obtaining or accessing your information.
I-80 Equipment uses a feature of your Web browser called “cookies” to automate certain aspects of our Web site. Cookies are very small files that are stored on your computer and that enable us to recognize your computer each time you return to our site. By using cookies, I-80 Equipment can keep track of your preferences, what you have already seen on our site and what you haven't, and any personalization you've done, without requiring you to enter a password every time you come back. I-80 Equipment uses any information gathered using our cookies in compliance with this Privacy Statement.
We may use an e-mail delivery and marketing company to send you e-mails. Pixel tags and cookies are used in those e-mail messages and at our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site.
This site uses Google remarketing cookies. This means:
Third party vendors, including Google, show I-80 Equipment ads on sites on the internet.