There are a lot more reasons to buy a bucket truck from I-80 Equipment than five but we wanted to give you a good place to star. We also know that if you were to ever shop around and compare our trucks apples to apples, you wouldn’t need any other reasons to buy from us. Because not everyone can compare our trucks to the competition in person, we’ll help make your decision easier by providing our top 5 reasons to buy a reconditioned or used bucket truck from I-80 Equipment in Colona, IL.
5. Selection – Our inventory is amont the deepest in the industry. You can compare and contrast models from some of the top brands in the industry. Want to check out an Altec truck and compare it to a Terex, Versalift, or other bucket truck? No problem.
4. Warranty – We at I-80 Equipment offer one of the best and most comprehensive warranty plans in the business. Our extended warranties are available on practically every unit and will add to the peace of mind you’ll get when buying your utility trucks from us. Ask one of our sales reps for full details on our warranty by calling 888-941-3701.
3. Customize – Want a custom bucket truck? Look no further than I-80. We’ll add the aftermarket accessories and custom graphics you need to drive off the lot and directly to the job site. Did we mention you can save money by having us do it too? Yes, you can save hundreds or thousands of dollars by having it all done in one place rather than taking to another company to have graphics, and another for other accessories. Check out more about our custom bucket trucks and utility trucks.
2. Quality – Every smart business owner knows it’s always better to invest in quality equipment that will provide return on investment and a long service life. It happens all the time, business owners sacrifice quality for a cheaper price and end up regretting it not long after. Eliminate buyer’s remorse and buy the I-80 Equipment standard for quality used bucket trucks. It’s easy to make the mistake of purchasing the lower priced equipment… you don’t have to worry about making that mistake at I-80 Equipment.
1. Customer Service – Yes, our customer service is the top reason to buy from us. It’s critical that we build relationships with our customers. Where other companies just make sales, we build relationships. Our excellent level of customer service reflects on how much we take pride in our equipment and our business. No one else will go as far for their customers as us. We promise to provide you with the best of the best in customer service, after the sale service, quality of equipment and more. Ask any of our happy and successful customers.